Exciting travel news for a train fan in your life with some fun vintage ski train packages from Pullman Rail Journeys. This winter, the Saratoga & North Creek Railway and its depot transforms into an exclusive and cozy Adirondack ski lodge with front row seats to Gore Mountain. This one-of-a-kind journey features transportation from New York City or Saratoga Springs in meticulously restored Pullman cars complete with renowned Pullman Sleeping Company service setting the standard for hospitality in the last century. The Pullman Ski Train package pairs rail transportation, rail car accommodations, two day ski lift passes, some meals, transfers to the slopes, a pop-up Lodge with locally-made furniture provided by the Hudson River Trading Company and the surrounding beauty of the Adirondacks.
Vintage Ski Train from Pullman Ski Train Package:
· Two-nights accommodations onboard Pullman Rail Journeys sleeping cars
· Roundtrip scenic train ride onboard Pullman from New York City’s Penn Station or Saratoga Springs Station to North Creek.
· Two-day lift tickets to Gore Mountain or snowshoe/cross country ski rental
· Shuttles directly from North Creek Lodge to Gore Mountain (Saturday and Sunday)
· Two dome car dinners onboard Pullman with beverages included (Friday and Sunday)
· Personalized, secure lockers for ski equipment at the North Creek Depot
· Free time available to explore quaint North Creek or relax in the pop-up lodge
· All tips and gratuities
The package is available every weekend (Friday-Sunday) from January 13-March 26, 2017 that starts at $795 per person for double and $1035 for single occupancy Diamond Class onboard Pullman. The Pullman Ski Train Package with coordinating Amtrak roundtrip from Penn Station is priced at $935 per person for double and $1175 for single occupancy. Guests who book and pay by December 9, 2016 will earn the Early Booking Discount and save 10%.
For more information or to book the Pullman Ski Train Package, please call 888.978.5563 or visit www.travelpullman.com/ride/pullman-ski-train.