The New Year is the perfect time to try something new, nurture social connections, and indulge in “me/we” time, and City Winery has the Hudson Valley covered. From January through March, this culinary and cultural destination kicks off events that excite, educate, and engage. At City Winery, locals and tourists can begin a journey of exploration of great food, wine, and cocktails that are sure to delight.
January Event Highlights:
- Mocktail Building Class—these delicious craft mocktails let guests embrace “dry January” in style!
- Wine and Dine Series—Executive chef Tony Moustakas and head winemaker Travis Van Caster create multi-course tasting menus with wine pairings for Brown and Braised, All Wrapped Up, Wild Game 2.0, and Everything Bacon 2.0.
- Locally crafted wine and cocktails in the spotlight include Pinot Noir Tasting 101, Manhattan in the Hudson Valley, and our Pop Fizz Pairing.
- Wine & Wellness: Yoga with Megan—The ultimate indulgence for your mind (yoga) and your spirit (locally produced City Winery wine flights).
February Event Highlights:
- Love is in the air, and these Valentine’s Day events celebrate our passion for food, wine, friends, and love! Date Night Wine Pairing, Galentine’s Day Celebration, Chocolate and Wine Pairing, Wine and Cheese, and Beer and Cheese Pairing.
- Wine and Dine Series: This month, City Winery’s chef and master vintner explore Mexican Madness, Amalfi Coast Amazing, Comfort Food, and Vegetarian Delight.
- Our cocktail spotlight in February leads guests on a journey to Bustling Down Bourbon Street.
March Event Highlights:
- Locally crafted wine and cocktails in the spotlight include Mulled Wine, Mulled Wine, March Martini Madness, Riesling Tasting 101, Luck of the Irish (Whiskeys) Pairing, Spring into Gin, and To Think I Saw it On Mule-Berry Street.
- Our Wine and Dine Series leads a discovery of A Night on Bourbon Street, Tour de France, Island Time 2.0, and Asian Fusion.
For a complete event calendar, information, and reservations, go to: https://bit.ly/3Jqoc9M
Note: in compliance with local regulations regarding indoor events, starting January 17, 2022, all guests must be fully vaccinated per the guidelines on our safety page. Masks are required throughout the building and when walking around the premises.