With all of this extended time at home, I’ve been slowing things down and focusing on my overall health and wellness. This has meant tons of healthy meals, getting more rest and enhancing my beauty and wellness regime. Below, I’m sharing 12 products that I’m really loving right now:
Beauty and Wellness at Home: 10 Products We are Loving Right Now
1. Labyrinthe Vert Elixir Oud: This refreshing and comforting facial oil from Mileo New York works wonders to restore the skin’s balance while also targeting oiliness, and imperfections.Overtime, this has been a game changer to help aid in shrinking my pores and clearing my skin. The oil also has a very gentle scent where you can work the oil into your hands as you gently work it into your skin for a mini facial massage.
2. High Vibe Face Mist: I have been obsessed with the High Vibe Face Mist from the eco-luxury skincare line, Mukama Botanica. Inspired by the Hawaiian jungle and Hawaiian botanicals, the handmade line is made with 100% natural and organic ingredients that is packaged in recycled materials. The facial mist, made of tangerine, rose water, and sandalwood, has been a refreshing addition to my skincare regime that I lightly mist on my face after cleaning. The beauty of this lightweight product is that it works on all skin types to calm the skin while also regulating the skin’s production of oils and protecting it with antioxidants. The misty facial toner also works to balance, clear and improve the skin’s radiance.
3. Stop Aging Now Vitamins: For vitamins, I have been enhancing my regime with the Revolution-C Complex capsules. This formula combines premium, buffered 1,000mg vitamin C with 25mg of dihydroquercetin, a plant flavonoid that may enhance vitamin C’s antioxidant power. I also love their D-Pure (a vitamin D3line), a softgel that helps to support the development of strong bones and teeth and a healthy immune system.
4. Eryfotona Actinica Sunscreen: I try to get outside with daily walks as much as possible where I make sure to slater on the Eryfotona Actinica Sunscreen from ISDIN. An all-mineral broad spectrum sun protection, this formula easily and quickly blends into the skin that doesn’t leave the face sticky or runny. It also contains an innovative formula with DNA Repairsomes, which are clinically proven to repair existing sun damage. Eryfotona Actinica is the perfect lightweight sunscreen for all day use, every day.
5. Sael Wellness: Another supplement I have been enjoying is the Sound Sleep and Happy Apple line from Sael Wellness. The Sound Sleep formula has been a fantastic addition to the nighttime regime that is often frantic with worry. A strawberry vegan gummy, the Sound Sleep vitamin contains a mixture of Magnesium and Melatonin that works to gently ease the mind and put me to sleep with ease. The Happy Apple line combines apple cider vinegar and ginger that works to improve the digestive system, immune system, and mental focus. Overtime, this can even help to improve mental focus and assist with weight loss goals.
6. Black Truffle Hair Mask: Restore your hair in just three minutes with the new Moroccan Gold Series Black Trufle Hair Mask. This awesome product, made with black truffles harvested from the Perigord region of France, works to de-frizz dry and damaged hair on all types, coating it in its thick (but not heavy) cream that leaves the hair smooth, manageable, and hydrated after every use. As someone with frizzy hair, this has been a welcome addition (and easy thing I can add to my regime) that works to make my hair both bouncy, light and shiny–and way less frizzy.
7. Youth to the People: I’ve been obsessed with the Youth to the People line since I started using them late last year. Some favorites from the vegan skincare are the mighty Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner and the Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream, both of which are lightweight, gentle, and great for all skin types.
8. Asari Face Mask: So much love for the Asari Face Mask, an Australian red clay mask that packs a punch and delivers some amazing results. I try to use this mask two times a week (though it’s been more since I’ve been home more) where I’m blown away by the results every time. In just 10 minutes, this buttery mask works to brighten and tighten the skin as well as calm any inflammation. You’ll literally glow from regular use of this mask that contains healing properties from Australian Red Clay as well as other antioxidants like Sunflower Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Kakadu Plum, and more.
9. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: An oldie but a goodie, the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream is often dubbed the wonder product that literally works to heal, moisturize, and sooth the skin, especially our dry skin and nails from all of the hand washing.
10. SmileNV Teeth Whitening Kit: For teeth whitening, I have been loving the SmileNV Teeth Whitening Kit. This innovative system is powered by CP+, a teeth whitening formula that reacts with the saliva in your mouth, to produce a pH jump. This rise results in an alkaline pH that produces some unbelievable whitening benefits as it breaks down stains. I was really impressed with this easy-to-use system that allows you to whiten your teeth at home without the use of an LED light. The kit has everything you need to get started, including whitening gels, trays, tray cases, a travel bag, and a handy shade guide. The beauty of this system allows you to use it whenever is convenient for you, starting from 30 minutes up to two hours. Simply add the gel to the trays, place them in your teeth and let the solution work its magic. The can be repeated until you get the results you are looking for, which can even be repeated the next day. Since we all can’t get to dentist now, this super convenient and organized kit makes it super easy to whiten and brighten your teeth whenever and wherever you want.
11. FLO PMS Gummies: On top of all the anxiety we are all dealing with related to COVID-19, there’s still the stress of monthly periods that women have to deal with. For some relief, I have been trying out the FLO PMS Gummies, a new supplement made with Chaste Berry, Dong Quai, Vitamin B6, and Lemon Balm that’s designed to beat bloating, hormonal acne, mood swings, breast tenderness, exhaustion, and more (yes-it’s possible!). Dubbed as the “first-ever PMS gummy vitamin,” the system is really easy to take: simply chew two per day to alleviate common period-related symptoms as well as to balance the hormones (!!). These circular-shaped vitamins also taste great and are non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, allergen free, and made in the U.S.! Get the vitamins here.
12. Root’d Multivitamin: As we are all adapting to a new routines, one thing we can all do for ourselves it to take a multivitamin. If you have issues with bulky pills, or just want an alternative, then you’ve got to check out the new Root’d Multivitamin. I have been enjoying this fizzy acai-flavored vitamin and minderal packet (it includes over 25!) that I simply add to a glass of water, which provides the vitamins and minerals that I need to get me through the day. This includes immunity boosters, super greens, biotin, probiotics, B complex, lutein, and other essential nutrients. It also tastes great, which makes it easier to drink and comes in formulations for men (pomegranate-flavored) and prenatal (lemon ginger flavor).
We received some samples for review. All opinions, as always, are our own.