Following Governor Lamont’s announced Connecticut Summer at the Museum program to provide students and families with stimulating learning experiences, the Connecticut Art Trail is announcing participation by several of its member organizations.
As part of this program, Connecticut children 18 and under, plus one accompanying adult, will be granted free admission to any participating museum from now until September 6, 2021.
The participating members of the Connecticut Art Trail include:
- Mystic Museum of Art (Mystic)
- Lyman Allyn Art Museum (New London)
- Florence Griswold Museum (Old Lyme)
- Mattatuck Museum (Waterbury)
- Art Museum at The University of Saint Joseph (West Hartford)
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art (Hartford)
- New Britain Museum of American Art (New Britain)
- Hill-Stead Museum (Farmington)
- The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum (Ridgefield)
- MOCA Westport – Museum of Contemporary Art (Westport)
- Greenwich Historical Society/Bush-Holley House Museum (Greenwich)
- Bruce Museum (Greenwich)
Learn how you can follow the Trail with the Art Passport – a $25 booklet that gives you access to each member museum for one year. Use your Passport once at each location to access exhibits, events and more!