- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Pop-Up with Fatherly and Gillette
June 13 @ 12:00 pm - June 15 @ 8:00 pmFree
In celebration of Father’s Day, Fatherly partnered with Gillette to launch Sincerely, a pop-up gallery experience exploring how today’s men can help raise tomorrow’s husbands, fathers, and leaders in an era defined by a rethinking of masculine norms.
The exhibit features open letters to young men penned by big thinkers and big doers, including:
- Former Navy SEAL Brandon Webb
- Journalist and world traveler Carl Hoffman
- Rapper and Academy Award winner Common
- Top Chef contestant Edward Lee
- “dadbot” inventor James Vlahos
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America CEO Jim Clark
- TV host Karamo Brown
- Actor Luis Guzman
- Professional Skier and B.A.S.E. jumper Matthias Girard
- Therapist and author of How To Raise A Boy Dr. Michael Reichert
- Competitive bodybuilder Oliver Lee Bateman
- Comedian and The Daily Show correspondent Roy Wood Jr.
- Actor, activist, and former professional football player Terry Crews
The Poetry Society of New York will be on hand to offer attendees complimentary personalized poems.
- Thursday, June 13th: 12 — 8 PM
- Friday, June 14th: 12 — 8 PM
- Saturday, June 15th: 11 AM — 7 PM
- Sunday, June 16th: 11 AM — 7 PM