Can you believe that it’s almost Easter?! We are psyched to decorate easter eggs and baskets and just found out about a really cool family workshop where participants can learn how to decorate their own Easter Eggs, using the traditional Ukrainian technique of beeswax and dye resist!
Through this class, each student will create their own Pysanka (Ukrainian Easter Egg) and leave with directions for how to recreate this experience on their own! Check out the details below and be sure to pre-register for this very special workshop.
Ukrainian Easter Egg Decoration Workshop in Brooklyn
Saturday April 8th 10:30am-12:30pm
- $50/one parent and one child
- Additional participants per family are $20.
- For children 6 years old and up (this technique involves working with a burning candle)
- Pre-registration is required, as space is limited! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-215-0589 to reserve your spot.
- At Private Picassos Art Studio 237 5th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11215
For more info, please visit: http://www.privatepicassos.com