Looking for a fun weekend getaway? Then, you’ve got to check out the Bavarian-themed fall fun that’ll be happening over at Woodloch Pines, an all-inclusive family resort located in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Taking place this November, families can enjoy a fun pre-holiday treat with its first-ever NovemberFest Weekend.
Based on the traditional Oktoberfest, a German folk festival that occurs annually in Bavaria, Germany, Woodloch Resort hosted “Wood-Loch-Toberfest” this past summer. Following the success of the event, which featured live music, German food, special local draft beers, crafts, games, and dancing, NovemberFest will expand to become a full weekend event during the already popular fall season.
NovemberFest Weekend Details:
Guests can look forward to partaking in the following activities during their stay:
• A German buffet featuring an accordion player
• Live music from The Oompah Boys, a German band specializing in popular rock and pop songs
• Bavarian Bar Games for adults
• Carnival games and a balloon artist for children
• German-themed Baking Wars – a team versus team event that has “bakeries” competing in both resource management and creativity all under time constraints
• Local craft beer supplied by The Irving Cliff Brewery, located just 15 miles from Woodloch
Guests can also still enjoy some of Woodloch’s most popular outdoor activities, such as the go karts, zipline, climbing wall, and archery, in the cooler autumn temperatures. As an added bonus, NovemberFest weekend features some of the Pocono resort’s lowest prices of the season with rates starting at $149 per adult, per night.
To obtain more information or to book a stay, please visit www.woodloch.com